The Axner Super Pro Series has state of the art foot pedals and controls that make it exceptionally smooth and responsive. This includes very smooth transitions in between speeds and while the wheel is rotating at very low speed.
Axner splash pans are robust, will hold a considerable amount of clay trimmings, and has a two-piece design that allows for quick-and-easy attachment and removal from the wheel.
- Shipping weight, 111 lbs.
- Frame: All-steel construction makes this wheel very stable and durable. The top has a stainless steel finish, which is resistant to damage. Some lighter wheels will slide across the floor as a large pot is centered. The solid weight of Axner Pottery Wheels is like an anchor.
- Motor: The power of the motors is leveraged by a strong pulley system. The M-700 will develop 1 hp, enough to center 100 lbs. of clay.
- Wheelhead: All Axner wheels come with pre-drilled holes and removable bat pins. Wheelheads are made of aluminum.
- Stainless Steel Table Area: Lots of room for buckets, tools, bats, and so on. The square-like shape allows easy arrangement into pods for classroom situations.
- Reverse Switch: Easily change the wheel rotation to clockwise or counter clockwise.
- Splash Pan included.
Information provided by Laguna Clay Company.